Friday, January 23, 2015

What I Wore- Winter Brights

Cobalt, Fuscia, Jeans, Tall Boots
Cardigan- JC Penny, Tank- Loft, Jeans- Levis via JC Penney, Boots- Sam and Libby, Scarf- Made by me
I was planning to do a post with ways to wear my new infinity scarf but I wanted to join Audrey’s Style Challenge at Putting Me Together to wear bright colors so instead I am wearing an older (but still loved) infinity scarf I made. I love this color combo so much. Wearing brights isn’t hard for to do in the winter because I love color no matter what season it it.
I got to try a new picture spot since I have the afternoon off from work today. This was my casual Friday work look and it looks great taking a picture in natural light. Hopefully I get to take more shots from here but taking pictures any time besides after work in the evening can be quite the challenge most days.
Anyway it’s just a really quick post from me today as I am going to go enjoy an afternoon to myself where I can do anything I want sans toddler. Although I can’t wait to go pick him up and see his happy face…after I’ve had my few hours alone :)

LinkWithin