Thursday, January 29, 2015

What I Wore- Pinspired Black, Brown and Leopard


Black dress, brown cardigan, leopard scarf
Dress- Target, Cardigan- Loft via Twice, Scarf- Jane.com, Boots- JC Penney
I'm joining in the Audrey's Style Challenge at Putting Me Together again. This weeks challenge is to wear something you pinned on Pinterest. This is a common occurrence for me since I am always using Pinterest for style inspiration. I will pin outfits from style blogs I read or check out my feed but my most favorite way to look is to search for a specific item. I get in a rut with how to wear something so I will search for "red cardigan outfits" or "scarf outfits" and I almost always find a new way to wear a piece in my closet. 
Sometimes when I'm lacking inspiration I scroll through my pins and remember an outfit I pinned and get new inspiration to try it out. That was the case with this outfit. I recently scored this Loft cardigan on a 40% off sale from Twice. (Twice is an online second hand shop. If you haven't tried it yet get $10 off when you sign up through my referral link.) After I got the cardigan I found two different outfits I had pinned with a similar color cardigan and this was my first one to try. I actually had this on my board twice so clearly I like this combo. I am also slightly obsessed with this leopard scarf lately. It really goes with everything and made this look complete. 
 
Recently Updated



LinkWithin