Friday, October 10, 2014

What I Wore- Tights Weather


Grey cardigan, navy skirt, navy tights
Cardigan- Land’s End, Skirt- Limited via ThredUP, Belt- Target, Shoes- Target, Tights- JC Penney

It is tights weather again. I am not one to hold on to bare legs for very long because I get cold so easily. I needed a pair of navy tights to match my navy skirt and I picked up this pair of Mixit tights and I love them. It's pretty hard to love tights since they are generally uncomfortable but this pair is bearable. I didn't realize it until I wore a different brand (Target maybe? I can't remember) and they were so uncomfortable. They squished my belly and they are really thin but the Mixit pair is very thick and squeezed my belly less, because there are no tights that don't squeeze it all. And if you've found a brand that doesn't please let me know!  
Anyway I want to replace my awful pair with another Mixit pair and JC Penney is having a $10 off of $25 coupon plus I have a $10 reward so I may be making a trip there this weekend. I am a big fan of JCP right now. I've been outfitting Lincoln in Okie Dokie shirts and pants. They have been on sale for $5.99 plus there is always a coupon for either 15% or $10 off of $25 and sometimes I get a $10 off of $10. Mike has upgraded his work wardrobe there recently too. They have the nicest Dockers pants that fit him really well and are so reasonable. 
Also on the agenda this weekend is finding decorating supplies for Lincoln's one year birthday party. We are in the midst of planning and trying to figure out where to buy inexpensive but cute decorations. So I think we will be making a trip to the local party store to see what they have.

LinkWithin