Thursday, September 11, 2014

What I Wore- Navy and Orange


IMG_7404IMG_7405
Cardigan- Old Navy, Tank- Target, Skirt- J Crew Factory via ThredUP, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Gift
It’s hard to believe it’s September already. The summer always seems to fly by and the winter lasts forever.The weather has been all over the place so far this month. We’ve had some super hot days and some chilly ones. It’s so hard to figure out what to wear in the morning. I need to check the weather every day and then I see different reports from each source I check.
I’m going to enjoy bare legs because it’s going to be tights weather before I know it. I actually don’t mind tights too much. They add an little extra something to an outfit. Tights weather also means boots weather and I can’t wait to bust out my boots. They are clearly the best thing about cooler weather.
This outfit is showing off a tried and true color combination. I love navy and orange. This combo would also look great with my tan pants and I’ve worn it with grey in the past too. I checked back on my old photos and realized I’ve never shown it with brown before even though I’ve worn it that way. It’s such a versatile combination.
Oh and I’m wearing one of my awesome skirts from the online resale shop ThredUP. I thought it was black when I bought it but it’s actually brown. I love that it’s eyelet and it fits really well so I overlooked the color mistake on my part. (If you sign up through my link you can get $10 off and I get $10 off to win win).

LinkWithin