Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What I Wore- Cobalt and Dots

IMG_7563
Cardigan- JC Penney (similar), Cami- Old Navy (similar), Jeans- Loft, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Made by me with Styled by Tori
I’ve been reading lately that cobalt blue is trending for fall. I would wear this color no matter what is trendy but hopefully that means there will be lots of cobalt in the stores. I don’t think I can get enough of this color.
Another thing I can’t get enough of is polka dots. I’m starting to think I have a problem. I am instantly attracted to anything with polka dots and I’m now trying to make a conscious effort to curb adding so many dotted pieces into my wardrobe. I’m not doing a very good job because I thrifted the cutest polka dot chambray shirt ever the other day. I’ve never seen a chambray shirt I actually liked and I finally found one that just happened to have polka dots so I couldn’t pass it up. That brings me up to three long sleeved button downs, one short sleeve button down, two blazers, two sweaters, two camis and two dresses. I may be leaving something out there and no guarantees I won’t ever grow that collection because I don’t have a polka dot skirt yet…

LinkWithin