Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WIWW- Navy and Mustard

 

IMG_6753

Cardigan- Lands End, T shirt- Target, Skirt- Old Navy, Shoes- Kohl’s

My first outfit of the year without tights. It has finally warmed up around here and it was exciting to be able to bare my legs without freezing. I probably could have even worn a three quarter length sweater but I was sure it was going to be chilly in the office. Of course I was warm all day so at least my bare legs kept me cool.

Last summer I remixed my blue and green striped Old Navy skirt every way possible. Since it fit my pregnant belly it clearly doesn’t fit anymore and I actually miss it. This skirt is a great replacement since it’s much more neutral in navy and white. I have about six outfits floating around in my head and this was a new idea I just pulled out of my closet as I reached for this skirt. I’m excited to try out all the other combos and it will be fun to think of more.

I am also in the midst of a major closet redo. I started moving all my winter clothes to storage and pulling out my summer clothes. I always forget some of the tops that I own after they haven’t been worn all winter. Plus I have tons of summer stuff I didn’t wear at all last year because I was pregnant. I don’t think I’ll need to do much clothes shopping for a quite some time since I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe. Hoorah for warmer weather :)

LinkWithin