Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What I Wore- Sometimes Simple Is Best

 

Black Shirt Dress

Dress- Old Navy, Belt- Came with another dress, Necklace- Gift, Shoes- Kohl’s

 

It’s warm enough to wear this dress without a cardigan over it and it gives it a whole new look. Mike really liked it and asked if it was new even though I’ve worn it a few times before. I went though a bunch of different accessories combinations to pair with this dress and I finally settled on this black belt and pearls. Everything else I tried on felt like too much and I decided that the simple look just looked best. Not to say that a colored necklace wouldn’t also look great with this dress but I will save that for another day.

I am really loving this amazing weather we’ve been having and I’ve been wearing non stop dresses and skirts at work. Expect to see lots more of them in the future. One of the best things about the season change is rediscovering all of my summer wardrobe clothes because I forgot about them over the long winter. Plus I am remembering all the clothes I didn’t fit into last summer because of my pregnant belly :)

LinkWithin