Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I Wore- Patterned Skirt

 

 

IMG_6861

Cardigan- Thrifted: Loft, Tee and skirt- B Moss (old), Shoes- Thrifted- Worthington

I’ve owned this skirt since I started my job eight years ago. It was one of the first things I bought to work in my new professional office setting. It’s from B Moss which closed down years ago but I loved going there when it was open. I actually didn’t really wear this skirt that often because I was all about pants. My love for skirts only came about a couple of years ago when I wanted to open up my wardrobe to more options.

I haven’t worn this skirt in a while so it feels new again. I love the fun pattern but I really don’t have much to pair it with my closet besides this peach shirt, that I bought at the same time as the skirt, and white. I think I have a light yellow shirt that might work but that about limits the possibilities I can come up with. This will be a challenge for me to figure out some new ways to wear it since I like being able to wear all my clothes in multiple ways. How would you style this skirt?

LinkWithin