Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WIWW- Two For One

IMG_6607

Blazer- Thrifted, Shirt- Old Navy, Jeans- Loft, Shoes- Sears

IMG_6604

Shirt- Old Navy, Jeans- Loft, Belt- Old Navy, Shoes- Sears

 

I wore the first outfit to work on our last jeans day. I went to snap a picture and my camera battery died so I recreated it over the weekend. Since I was already taking pictures I‘m sharing my weekend outfit as well. I got this blue and green polka dot shirt for Christmas and it’s kind of large on me now but it works better when tucked in. It’s great quality for an Old Navy button down and looks pretty good without ironing which is a huge plus. I am not a fan or ironing like most of the rest of the world.

I found the coral shirt on the clearance rack at Old Navy recently and I couldn’t resist a lace front shirt. It’s cheaper in stores than it shows online which is usually the case with Old Navy clearance. They had it in navy too but I love this bright coral color and I already have a few ideas for other ways to wear it.

It was a good day for pictures too since I just got my hair cut. I wish I could hire my hair dresser to do my hair for me every morning because it’s always so perfect when she does. Perfect hair just seems completely unattainable for me. I just can’t work a straight iron like a pro and I don’t have the time in the morning to try. So I will admire this picture of my super straight hair (which was still looking good on day three!) And I will occasionally try to recreate the flat iron look.

LinkWithin