Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WIWW-Coral and Graphic Print

 

IMG_6343

Cardigan- Thrifted, Tank- Old Navy, Skirt- Thrifted: Loft, Shoes- Fergalicious, Necklace- Ten Thousand Villages

I have been trying to weed through my closet and get rid of any clothes I don’t love. My method is to make sure I have a way to wear every shirt I own and this coral cardigan was up next. It’s actually been in many previous outfits but I wanted to find a new way to wear it. I also realized I could fit into this skirt again so they just naturally went together. I am pretty pleased with this new combo and it made me feel a little Springy too.

We actually are starting to get a taste of warmer weather but I just came down with a nasty sinus/ear infection so I haven’t been able to enjoy it much. Mike was sick and now I have it. I am really hoping Lincoln isn’t the next family member to get it because I hate seeing my little guy sick.

Mike strapped Lincoln into the Ergo and went on a walk with Abby while I lay in misery on the couch the other day. Being sick is no fun in general but it’s even harder when you have someone relying on you to take care of them no matter what. I am dying to get out and enjoy the spring so this cold needs to go away fast.

Ok, enough complaining and next time you hear from me I should be in much better spirits!

LinkWithin