Monday, April 21, 2014

First Easter

 

White dress, coral cardigan

Dress- Old Navy, Cardigan- Thrifted, Tights- Target, Shoes- JC Penney, Necklace- Gift

This past weekend Old Navy was running a 30% off the entire store sale so Mike and I packed up Lincoln and made a trip to the mall. I spotted this eyelet dress and tried it on on a whim and it left the store with me. It’s so adorable and I will wear it this spring and all summer long with every color cardigan I own. It also fit like a dream and it’s not see through because it has a lining. So in love with it I could wear it every week. I can’t wait to be able to wear it without tights too. Clearly it was the obvious choice for Easter. I even got Mike to take an outside picture for me :)

We celebrated Lincoln’s first Easter on Sunday. The day started out with Lincoln sleeping until 7:45 so it was a treat for Mike and I not to be awakened at 5:00 by our early riser. For Easter dinner we went to Mike’s mom’s house and Lincoln got passed around by everyone and he didn’t mind one bit. I was impressed at how well he did. It was a big day for him because he ended up passed out in his Uncle’s arms, who clearly knows how to but a baby to sleep! It was a great day with the family and we got tons of pictures to remember the day.

 

IMG_6503

Lincoln and Mommy

IMG_6504

Lincoln and Daddy in their coordinating shirts :)

IMG_6508

Our little family

IMG_6526

LinkWithin