Monday, April 28, 2014

April Garden Blooms

 

Hooray for Spring bulbs. This is my favorite time of the year for flowers. I love the bright and cheery spring flowers that are popping up everywhere. I don’t have many bulbs blooming this year. My hyacinth are still going strong but I’m down to one daffodil plant that only had two blooms. All my other daffodils have died off or produced green with no flowers.

We have some plans to do a bit of a garden overhaul to make the driveway more accessible so I don’t have too many plans to add anything to the garden right now but I have thought about trying to find some daffodils at the garden store. It would be so much easier to find a place to plant them now than to wait until the fall and try to remember what the garden looks like in the spring.

My tulips should be blooming soon. I can’t remember what blooms next after that, it’s always fun to re-remember the order of all my plants ever year :)

 

daffodil

daffodil

hyacinth

hyacinth

LinkWithin