Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WIWW- Is It Spring Yet?


Cardigan- Old Navy, Skirt- JC Penney, Shoes- Thrifted, Necklace- Thrifted

There is really nothing that special about this outfit. I've worn all these pieces before but it all feels new again. After being pregnant and then on maternity leave for most of the winter, I don't feel as sick of my winter clothes as I normally would be at this time of the year.

I am definitely ready for Spring to hurry up and get here because I'm tired of being cooped up in the house and freezing my buns off outside. We are getting a taste of Spring with warmer temps this week and it is much needed.

I took this picture after work with Lincoln hanging out and watching me from his Rock n Play. He was in a particularly goofy mood. He kept sticking out his tongue and making lots of silly noises and faces so I had to snap some pictures of him. I wish I had though to take his bib off first to really capture his outfit too but he was having a grand time tugging on it and stuffing it into his mouth. He is the biggest ham. His latest nickname is "ham sandwich."



LinkWithin