Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WIWW- Cobalt Love

IMG_6333

Skirt- JC Penney, Sweater- New York and Company- Shoes- Fergalicous, Necklace- Thrifted

 

I have wanted a cobalt skirt forever but never found one at the right price aka on clearance. When I spotted this skirt at JC Penney on clearance with an extra 25% off I knew it had to be mine. Luckily they had it in my size and I snatched it up. I love pairing cobalt with tan, black, white and gray for work. I think fuchsia and orange mix well too in small doses like a necklace or scarf.

I added a cobalt cardigan to my wardrobe too so I think I’m covered on cobalt items…unless I happen to find some cobalt shorts but summer seems way to far away for me to even consider that. It was 20 degrees outside today although there are upper 40s and low 50s on the way. This winter has been brutal and those temps seem like heaven right now. I am dying to take some more walks outside and remember what it’s like to enjoy being outdoors. I am actually looking forward to gardening again this year since I won’t have a big belly getting in the way of bending down. Plus I can can dig in the dirt again without having to wear gloves. That’s one of my favorite parts of gardening :)

LinkWithin