Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Little Monkey

2

4

If I dress Lincoln in a cute outfit it inevitably means he will pee/poo/vomit all over it. This sock monkey onesie seems to be a magnet for bodily fluids. Right after I took these pictures it was in the wash. Laundry piles grow at an exponential rate around here these days :)

I busted out the fancy camera a couple of weekends ago to get some shots of my little guy. It only took me a week and a half to actually share them. Blogging with baby and being back to work is proving to be quite the challenge. I think of great post ideas and then wait for an actual free moment to write them down and it doesn’t come easily. I come home from work, spend a couple of hours with Lincoln and Mike, put Lincoln to bed and follow shortly after. Staying up past 9:30 actually seems late now but since I am up at 5:00 AM on the week days I can’t keep my eyes open any later. The weekends aren’t much better since I now consider 6:30 to be sleeping in.

Lincoln got his first cold last week and I have to admit I have been pretty stressed out about it. He started coughing at 3:00 AM last Thursday and he has a stuffed up nose. Luckily it hasn’t gotten much worse but he has been a little bit of a cranky pants since he’s not feeling well. I think he is on the mend now and I will be happy to not have to suck his poor stuffy nose out anymore since he is really starting to protest it.

I (along with everyone else in most of the country) am so ready for Spring to be here. It was only 9 degrees when we left for work today. At least it’s finally March which means there is an end in sight to this horrendous winter. I can’t wait to be able to go on walks outside with Lincoln and enjoy some warmer weather.

3

5

1

LinkWithin