Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Polka Dot Blazer 6 Ways

polka dot blazer

This is my first week back to work after my maternity leave. It’s also the first time in almost a year that I actually get to wear non maternity clothes to work. Although I’m not excited to be back to work, putting together these outfits with my new polka dot blazer actually gave me something to look forward to. I really enjoy putting together new outfit combinations and now I have a reason to change out of my pjs ever day :).

I was so excited to do some winter clearance shopping this year. It’s my favorite time of year for clearance shopping and I always score some amazing deals. I found some amazing deals at LOFT and JC Penney and I found this polka dot blazer for half off at Target. I am some what obsessed with polka dots right now so I couldn’t pass it up.

I had so much fun putting these looks together. This blazer goes with almost everything in my closet. I came up with six looks but I easily could have come up with six more. Even though I probably will primarily wear this blazer to work I added a couple of more casual outfits that would also be good for a night out.

Wearing more accessories could also change these outfits up but when you are on a limited time frame to take pictures while a certain little guy is napping, there isn’t much time to think of additional accessories!

 

Polka dot blazer with black skinny dress pants and heels

Polka dot blazer with black skinny dress pants and heels

Top- Target, Pants- Joe Fresh via JC Penney (same-clearance, similar), Shoes- Kohl’s

Polka dot blazer with stripes and boot cut dress pants

Polka dot blazer with stripes and boot cut dress pants

Top- Joe Fresh via JC Penney (same-clearance, similar), Pants- LOFT (same-clearance, similar), Shoes- JC Penney

Polka dot blazer with colored skirt

Polka dot blazer with colored skirt

Top- New York and Company, Skirt- Target, Shoes- Thrifted

Polka dot blazer with skirt and tall boots

Polka dot blazer with skirt and tall boots

Top- Target, Skirt- Thrifted (similar), Boots- JC Penney

Polka dot blazer with colored skinny jeans and tall boots

Polka dot blazer with colored skinny jeans and tall boots

Top- Old Navy, Pants- Kohl’s, Shoes- Shoe store at the mall

Polka dot blazer with skinny jeans, ankle boots and a scarf

Polka dot blazer with skinny jeans, ankle boots and a scarf

Top- Old Navy, Pants- Kohl’s (same) , Shoes- Sears, Scarf- Made by Me

 

Don’t forget to check out my post on my new mom beauty routine and enter a sweepstakes with Suave Professionals® to win $1000!

LinkWithin