If you are a mom then you know that having any kind of beauty routine with a newborn is next to impossible. For the first five weeks of Lincoln’s life I was lucky to change out of my pajamas. Taking a shower was a luxury that didn’t happen every day. After Mike went back to work I told him I needed help with Lincoln to take a shower. He told me I needed to learn to do it myself. At first I thought it was impossible. If I set Lincoln down in his crib or his swing I might get through the shower but he was crying by the time I got out. Then I got smart and learned to bring him in the bathroom with me and set him in his Rock and Play. Being close to me keeps him amused long enough to get through the shower and get dressed. If I’m lucky I might actually get to put on some makeup.
Just waiting for mom to get cleaned upI never realized when I was pregnant how much more complicated it would be to take a shower. I thought it was bad enough that I couldn’t see my feet and I could barely wash them because that was a difficult position to get into. I definitely don’t miss having to navigate around an enormous belly but at least it was only me I had to worry about!
Now my newest challenge will not only be getting a shower and getting dressed but I will have a time limit too in the morning being back to work. It’s not going to be easy but we will make it work. Mike and I are big believers in having a routine and I will just need to figure one out (that won’t make us late to work every day!)
One thing that I will always work into my beauty routine is moisturizing out of the shower. My skin is always super dry and I feel so itchy without slathering my whole body in lotion. Suave Professionals has a new Morrocon Oil lotion that features authentic argan oil from Morocco. It is non greasy with a light scent that saves me the step of having to use a separate body spray or perfume. Mike likes the way it smells too so that is an added bonus.
If I want to add an extra sheen I will use the non greasy body oil spray. It will be perfect to use once I can actually show my legs off again in warmer weather. Spring can get here anytime :)
With new Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Care, women everywhere have access to premium products infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil
- NEW Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion is a daily moisturizer that absorbs quickly for up to 24 hours of radiant, non-greasy hydration
- NEW Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Dry Body Oil Spray has a non-greasy formula that absorbs instantly and seals in long-lasting moisture
1 When clinically tested vs. comparable Moroccanoil® products. Moroccanoil® is a registered trademark of Moroccanoil®
Find more information about the Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Care products at Facebook.com/SuaveBeauty.
Visit the Suave Beauty Facebook page to get tips for radiant skin, style advice from celebrity stylist Brad Goreski and enter the “Radiant Wishes” sweepstakes for a chance to win Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion products, a spa day or a trip to Los Angeles
For a chance to win a $1,000 gift card, let me know which of the Suave Moroccan Infusion Body Care products you would most like to try.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.