Monday, December 16, 2013

Lincoln’s Newborn Photo Shoot

 

I’m sharing these a little but late but who can blame me with a tiny guy taking up all my time. I wanted newborn pictures of Lincoln but I didn’t want to pay the hefty price tag that is associated with getting them done professionally. Mike’s cousin has a lot of experience with photography and an awesome set of equipment to go with it so we asked him to take Lincoln’s pictures and he came over when Lincoln was 6 days old.

Let me say that getting a baby to cooperate and pose in the adorable poses I wanted was quite a feat. We had the hardest time getting him to sleep and he was not a fan of being undressed. Many hours and shots later we did end up with some super cute shots of my chubby little guy so enjoy a picture explosion :)

newborn pictures

newborn pictures

newborn pictures

newborn pictures

newborn pictures

newborn pictures

newborn pictures

newborn pictures

newborn pictures

newborn pictures

newborn pictures

newborn pictures

LinkWithin