Monday, December 30, 2013

Lincoln’s First Christmas

IMG_5741

What a whirlwind this past week has been! We have had tons of family in for the holidays and it has been non stop visiting. Now that we have a new baby everyone wants to meet him. It has been nice having lots of hands to pass Lincoln around and give Mike and I some time to enjoy visiting with everyone.

At Mike’s families Christmas it was the year of the baby Santas. His niece has a six month old baby name Landon and they were both dressed up as Santa. It was quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can’t wait until they are a little bit older and are able to play with each other. Landon noticed Lincoln and gave him a couple of loving smacks in the face but Lincoln was oblivious to the whole thing :)

IMG_0851

IMG_5760

893973_10202696387400430_458928533_o

On my side of the family, my newest cousin Maximus is ten months old so Lincoln will have another buddy to play with. Maximus did lots of pointing at his baby cousin and I can’t wait until the two of them are able to play with each other too. It’s very exciting to have two other little boys, born the same year, in the family.

Mike and I gave each other gifts this year for the first time since we started dating. We usually buy a big joint gift together and skip the smaller surprise gifts. I have to admit his gifts were much more thoughtful than mine. He bought me a beautiful handmade necklace with Lincoln’s name, birthday and birth stone. He also had a shirt made with Lincoln’s head on it. I laughed pretty hard over it.

IMG_0849

Even though Lincoln wasn’t old enough to enjoy Christmas, he was already made the holiday more fun. It is fun watching the family interact with our little boy. He was definitely the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for :)

IMG_0843

225

227

LinkWithin