Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I Wore #44- Third Trimester Outfits

 

I think this is the last time you will see my outfits for a while. I am not too fond of taking my picture anymore and I have run out of combinations of clothes to wear. There are only a couple of shirts that still cover my belly and none of my shoes fit since my feet are all swollen. Not really anything I want to document anymore at this point :) So here is what I struggled to get together this week.

IMG_5530

Cardigan- Thrifted: Old Navy, Shirt- New York and Company, Pants- Target Liz Lange Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Thrifted

I pulled this cardigan out of my winter clothes closet and was excited it looked nice to wear open. This shirt I’m wearing is actually non maternity and one of the few non maternity shirts that I can still wear thanks to the side ruching.

IMG_5534

Cardigan- Thrifted: Old Navy, Pants- Garage Sale: Motherhood Maternity, Tank- Gap Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Gift

IMG_5539

Shirt- Target, Pants- Target Liz Lange Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Made by me

My hair looked great this day, until I stepped outside, it was rainy and it immediately started to curl out. This is pretty much my only long sleeve maternity shirt. I got it on super clearance at Target for only $2.98. It was an internet return and didn’t have a real tag on it. I’m not even sure if it’s really maternity or not but it’s long with side ruching and it still fits really well. I actually can’t stop wearing it.

IMG_5541

LinkWithin