Monday, November 18, 2013

Meet Baby Lincoln


Photo: Lincoln Thomas Williams. Born 2:15 on 11/14/2103. 10 lbs 1 oz, 20.5 inches long and we are in love!
Lincoln Thomas Williams. Born November 14th, 2013 at  2:15 AM. 10 lbs 1 oz 20.5 inches long.

He’s finally here! Baby Lincoln didn’t want to come out and had to be delivered by c section. We finally made it home from the hospital on Sunday afternoon. We are so in love with this little beef cake. He has a full head of hair just like we saw on the ultrasound weeks ago. He has been a great baby so far and I love our new little family!
I have a few posts I pre-scheduled so you will see those over the next couple of weeks while I take a little maternity break to take care of my little guy.

Photo: Look at all his hair! Great job Christine Williams and Mike Perry!!!
Photo: Lincoln and mommy
Photo: Going home to watch the Browns game!

LinkWithin