Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fall Clothing Wants

 
This is the first of a series of scheduled posts I wrote in preparation for a mini break to have my baby!
 

 
Fall wants
 

Old Navy Polka Dot Sweater Dress/ Target Flannel Shirt/ The Limited Exact Stretch Skinny Pants/ JC Penney Critter Sweater/ Target Ankle Boots/ JC Penney Ana Tall Boots/ Old Navy Sequin Cardigan

 

It’s been a long time since I went shopping for clothes for a non pregnant body. Now that it is fall I do a lot of internet window shopping and wistfully think of what I would buy if I didn’t have a big belly or swollen feet getting in my way. Since I’m not sharing any outfits this week I thought I would share what I would like to be wearing instead.

Old Navy Polka Dot Sweater Dress- This is the cutest dress ever! I have a sweater that looks similar to this dress and I would love to add this to my winter work wardrobe.

Target Flannel Shirt- Finding a cute printed flannel shirt was harder than I thought. I’m must be picky with my flannel colors but this one fit the bill. I would love a cozy flannel shirt to lounge around in on the weekends.

The Limited Exact Stretch Skinny Pants- I’ve seen other bloggers rave about these skinny work pants. I would love a pair to add to my work wardrobe which is lacking in the skinny pants category.

JC Penney Critter Sweater- This sweater is kind of silly but I love it. This would be great to wear on the weekends.

Target Ankle Boots- I love the black and cognac combo in these ankle boots. I really want a pair of ankle boots to add to my massive boot collection. They would look cute with skinny jeans or tights with a dress or skirt.

JC Penney Ana Tall Boots- I bought a pair of cognac boots last year but they have a heel and aren’t quite as comfy as I would like for long term wear. I would love a super comfy pair that I can wear all day without aching feet. This pair caught my eye. I love the buckle detail.

Old Navy Sequin Cardigan- I found this cardigan when browsing Old Navy’s website and I feel in love with the polka dot sequins. It could be dressed up or down and you can never have too many cardigans right?

LinkWithin