Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Button Down Roundup

Button Downs


I am not a huge button down fan outside of my work wardrobe. I haven’t purchased any long sleeve button downs in a while. I have been busy building my wardrobe with every colored cardigan know to man :) Now that I’m a mom and trying out nursing, button downs seem to be a great option. I searched for a few different options that I think I could wear for both work or around the house.

Target Polka Dot Blouse- Love the color and print on this shirt.
Gap Chambray Shirt- I mentioned before I am not a chambray lover but I love the color and fitted look of this shirt.
Old Navy Plaid Shirt- The color of this shirt looks really versatile and would match everything,
Kohls’s Button Down- This shirt is made of rayon so it should stay wrinkle free which is always a plus for button downs.
JC Penney Printed Popover- This isn’t a true button down since it only buttons half way but I love the fun print.
Loft Butterfly Blouse- Here is another fun print that is subtle but had really cute butterflies when you look closer.

LinkWithin