Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WIWW #41- Some More Third Trimester Outfits

 

I’m going to admit that I don’t like any of these pictures. I need a haircut, somehow they are all crooked and I lost my place to take pictures since we rearranged our spare room. I don’t like the place I took this weeks pictures but I’m not sure where else I have available. I’m also running out of clothing options and struggling with what to wear every day. So I’m just keeping it real and sharing what this very pregnant lady wore this past week. 3 more weeks to go before my due date and hopefully this little guy gets here on time!

IMG_5425

Cardigan- Thrifted: Old Navy, Shirt- Kohl’s Oh Baby Maternity, Pants- Garage Sale: Motherhood Maternity, Necklace- Made by me, Shoes- Target

The full panel pants are actually starting to feel more comfortable now that my belly is getting to be much bigger. I actually didn’t mind wearing them that much this day.

IMG_5430

Cardigan- Old Navy, Shirt- Gap Maternity, Skirt- Target Maternity, Boots- Steve Madden, Necklace- Jane.com

I braved the heeled boots and they sure made my ankles hurt. In the past I thought the heel on these boots was fairly small and comfortable but I haven’t worn heels very often in the past couple of months and I am going to have to learn to wear them all over again. Oh well, at least they looked cute with this outfit :)

IMG_5436

Cardigan- Target, Shirt- Kohl’s Oh Baby Maternity, Pants- Target Liz Lange Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Gift

I have nothing special to day about this outfit except for the fact that it still fits.

IMG_5439

Cardigan- Old Navy, Shirt- Target Maternity, Jeans- Kohl’s Oh Baby Maternity, Boots- Aereosoles, Necklace- Target

I liked this shirt/cardigan combo with my blue and green skirt so I decided to pair it with my jeans. This necklace has always been hard for me to style so I was happy to find a new way to wear it. This was my outfit win for the week.

IMG_5442

LinkWithin