Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday #39- Third Trimester Outfits

 

I am starting to run out of clothes to wear. As I was planning out this weeks outfits I realized it is pretty slim pickings for me. Since it’s cooled off I don’t feel like my skirts are working out for me very well anymore and I don’t want to wear my full panel pants every day. This past week I got creative with boots and socks to keep my legs warm. Wearing socks is no easy feat right now so I’m not sure if I’m every going to be able to contort my body into tights like I previously thought. I‘m just going to take it one week at a time and I may end up wearing the same thing all the time.

lace top, blue cardigan, black pants

Shirt- Target Maternity, Cardigan- Target, Pants- Target Liz Lange Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Gift

Much of my maternity wardrobe seems to consist of Target (ok my normal wardrobe has a lot of Target in it too!) It’s inexpensive, I am always there, I have free shipping with my Red Card, they are always running daily deals on maternity clothes and I actually like the clothes they sell. What’s not to love?

Mint top, Navy Cardigan, Green and Blue striped skirt

Cardigan- Old Navy, Shirt- Target Liz Lange Maternity, Skirt- Thrifted: Old Navy, Necklace- Made by Me, Boots- Aerosoles

I actually found another way to wear this skirt. It has become way more versatile than I ever anticipated and I never would have tried so hard to style it if I wasn’t so limited on items of clothing I can wear. I just bought this cardigan in my normal size because I have been wanting a three quarter length navy cardi and I needed to spend some super cash at Old Navy. I let Mike spend most of it and I got my second pair of maternity leggings. They are the most comfortable leggings ever and I highly recommend them. I would wear them every day, all day if they were acceptable work attire.

Mint top, Navy Cardigan, Green and Blue striped skirt

Black and white striped dress, teal cardigan

Dress- Old Navy Maternity, Cardigan- Target, Boots- Sam and Libby, Necklace- Thrifted

I felt like this outfit was working when I wore it but I’m not sure how I feel about the teal and the stripes in the pictures. I think I like this dress best with a black cardigan but that doesn’t seem very adventurous, does it?

 

I may be linking up to one of these fabulous linky parties.

LinkWithin