Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Columbus Day and 36 Week Bump Update

 

Happy Columbus Day! You may not have even realized it was a holiday but as a bank employee I get the day off today. I’m really grateful for a extra day off because I can use it to rest up. Being pregnant is so tiring especially now that there is only 4 weeks left to go (or 3 weeks 3 days to be exact and yes I’m counting!)

I had plans to get some sewing projects done today but I ended up going to the doctor, having lunch with my mom, napping and taking a quick trip to Target. Not exactly a productive day but I don’t have many of those days anymore anyway.

If I could just lay on the couch until the baby gets here that would be the perfect way to finish off my pregnancy but unfortunately I still have to work and attempt to help keep the household going so I am just taking it one day at a time. Besides being exhausted, my heartburn is out of control and I struggle every night to get a good nights sleep. If this baby wants to make his debut a little bit early I will not complain one bit. I’m 1 centimeter dilated so hopefully things will progress quickly.

We finished up the last of our baby classes, Mike installed the car seat and we have all of the smaller sized clothes washed and put away. I feel like we are as prepared as we can be. Mike has even started cooking and freezing some meals for us so we have something that is easy to heat up right after the baby comes.

I can’t believe it’s almost time for our little guy to show up. He is still really active despite the fact that he’s running out of room. Mike gets so excited to see him move in my belly and he loves to try and make him move around by rubbing it.

I don’t know if it’s the way I have the shirt on or the angle I took the picture at but I think my belly looks a lot different in these two pictures.

35 Weeks

36 weeks

I know it’s small but I haven’t figured this enormous collage thing out yet but here it is anyway, my progress so far. I can’t believe how tiny I was at the beginning and I felt so much bigger than I was.

bump and baby-36 weeks

LinkWithin