Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday- Third Trimester Outfits

 

Getting dressed has reached a whole new level of hard. I thought I had my outfit pieces pretty well set but now it’s starting to cool off and having bare legs isn’t as appealing as it used to be. I have two pairs of pants I will start rotating in a lot more. It will be time to break out the tights too and I discovered I have a couple of regular pairs without control tops that sit nicely under my belly.

I’m also starting to outgrow all my long stretchy tops. The ruched ones have become my new favorites since they hug my bigger belly much better. I am also without a well fitting jacket and I’m starting to eye up Mike’s selection of jackets (and shirts too).

IMG_5263

Dress- Thrifted: Target, Cardigan- Target (Similar), Shoes- Target

An all Target outfit. I’ve always tied this dress in the back and found it to be annoying. Suddenly I had an epiphany and tied it in the front. So much better. I finally got another pair of my favorite flats. I felt strange seeing black feet since I’m so used to the nude pair but I got over it and wore them all weekend.

 

IMG_5273

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Top- Target Maternity, Skirt- Gap Maternity, Necklace- Very Jane, Shoes- Target

I originally wanted to wear a different cardigan with this top but it was too loose, combined with the looser shirt and I looked larger than I am. A quick change and I like the black and white combo.

 

IMG_5277

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Top- Kohl’s Oh Baby, Skirt- Thrifted: Old Navy (Similar), Shoes- Target, Necklace- Target

I almost wore this outfit but the shirt and necklace were different versions of the same colors. I’ve pretty much exhausted all the ways I can think to wear this skirt so I’m on repeat now.

 

IMG_5283

Bump shot :)

IMG_5285

Cardigan- Old Navy, Top- Old Navy, Jeans- Kohl’s Oh Baby, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Groopdealz

This might be the last time I wear this shirt. This is a non maternity tank and it’s served me well but now it’s getting to be a tad bit short. I need to start getting creative!

 

I may be linking up to one of these fabulous parties.

LinkWithin