Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday #38- Third Trimester Outfits

 

My wardrobe seems to be shrinking a little bit more each week. This week it’s starting to really feel like fall so I am scrambling to find any of my fall clothes that still fit. Usually this is a fun time to pull out all the clothes I forgot I had but this year it is more a feeling of dread to open up my storage closet and see all the clothes that don’t fit. I did feel pretty excited when I found two long sleeve shirts that still fit. I have one jacket that semi closes because I velcro it instead of zipping it. It’s on the verge of busting open so who knows how long it will last.

Maroon cardigan, black tank, tan pants

Cardigan- Target, Tank- Old Navy, Pants- Garage Sale: Motherhood Maternity, Shoes- Target

I had this outfit queued up all last week but it wasn’t cool enough to wear it so when the temps dropped it was perfect.

black and white striped dress, red cardigan

Dress- Motherhood Maternity, Cardigan- Thrifted: Target, Shoes- Target

Still working on pairing this dress with every color cardigan I own. I feel like this combo is a real winner.

black and white striped dress, red cardigan

Bump shot :)

mustard cardigan, blue and white striped shirt, skinny jeans

Cardigan- Modcloth, Shirt- Kohl’s Oh Baby Maternity, Jeans- Kohl’s Oh Baby Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Sassy Steals

I’m so glad I finally settled on a pair of jeans since we have been allowed to wear jeans at work on Fridays. I would have felt like I was missing out if I hadn’t gotten to participate.

 

I may be linking up to one of these fabulous linky parties.

LinkWithin