Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday #36- Third Trimester Outfits

 

I have to start this post out by wishing my wonderful husband Mike a happy birthday. It’s not the greatest day in history to have a birthday but it sure is memorable :) He is the best husband and has been so good to me throughout this pregnancy (even when I was really cranky in the beginning.)

 

lace top, white cardigan, black and white striped skirt

Cardigan- Old Navy (Similar) Top- Target Maternity, Skirt- Target Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Target

I’m trying to get lots of use out of this lace top. I bought it because it goes with everything but I’ve only worn it a couple of times so it needs to make it’s way into the outfit rotation more often. That was inevitable anyway since some of my tops are starting to not fit anymore.

black and white striped dress, mustard cardigan

Dress- Old Navy Maternity, Cardigan- Modcloth, Necklace- Groopdealz, Shoes- Target

When I first got this dress I thought it would never fit me. Now that it does I am trying to get as much wear out of it as possible. This will probably be my pick for my baby shower this weekend. If it’s warm I’ll wear it by itself with a statement necklace and if it’s cool I might add black leggings underneath.

oatmeal cardigan, mint tank, black pants

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Top- Target Maternity, Pants- Target Liz Lange Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Gift

Although I got these pants on daily deal from Target for an amazing price, I have to say I do not love the full panel on them. I’m not a fan of the full panel in general but this one bothers me more than the others I have. It’s kind of itchy. I wore it folded down all day to make it more tolerable.

cobalt tank, black cardigan, skinny jeans

Cardigan- Thrifted: Old Navy (Similar), Top- Gap Maternity, Jeans- Kohl’s Oh Baby Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Gabriel Brothers

I found a jeans winner just in time for Jeans Friday. These ones from Kohl’s were the best price for the fit. They have a full panel but I can tolerate it. I’m really glad I finally settled on a pair because I wore them all weekend since it really cooled off around here.

cobalt tank, black cardigan, skinny jeans

Bump shot :)

 

I may be linking up to one of these fabulous parties.

LinkWithin