8 weeks to go! Instead of complaining about all my pregnancy related symptoms I will give you my (small) list of the perks of being pregnant.
1. I don’t have to change the kitty litter.
2. I don’t have to help move anything heavy.
3. Some guy let me cut in front of him at the bank because I’m “banking for two.”
4. I was saved a chair at a crowded meeting at work.
5. The lady at the checkout at the grocery store made the bag guy load my groceries in the car (This one was slightly embarrassing too. They weren’t that heavy.)
6. I get to park in the “expectant mom” spots at the store.
7. Extra special treatment from my hubby :)
I had my shower this past Saturday and it was so nice. (I will share more details on Friday with pictures of all the fun decorations from the shower.) We got tons of stuff and spent most of Sunday figuring out how to rework our house to accommodate it all and planning for how our life is going to change. It made us both feel really excited for our little guy to get here.
Now we are trying to figure out what we still need to get. There are a few big things we need to get like a high chair, baby monitor and diaper bag. I will be busy overanalyzing the choices we should make, especially for a diaper bag. I had one picked out but then I returned it. I can’t seem to make up my mind on what I want and the more Amazon reviews I read, the less I know what to buy :)