Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #32

 

IMG_5016

Top- Target Maternity, Skirt- Old Navy (Similar Stripes,Similar Solids) Shoes- Sears, Earrings- Garage Sale

I decided to buy myself two new tops from Target the other day. I was searching for a new dress buy ultimately decided that two tops could be mixed and matched with my skirts to create many more outfits than a dress could. I ended up with this pretty lace top and a sleeveless mint top. Both go with this hard to style skirt and the three other maternity skirts I have. Add in multiple colored cardigans and I should have plenty of additional options to get me through the next three months. I’ve been wanting a lace top so I was excited to find this one. It was on price cut too so of course it had to be mine.

I did end up adding a white cardigan to this outfit at work, because it is frankly too cold to be in short sleeves, but I wanted to show off the pretty detail in this picture.

IMG_5019

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Skirt- Target Maternity, Tank- Old Navy (Similar), Shoes- Target. Necklace- Made by Me

This post is heavy on the Target clothes. Their stuff is always on sale and I really just like the style they have there. I know not everything lasts forever but I always feel like I get my money’s worth out of whatever I buy there. I (typically) have a really good rotation of clothes and I don’t put my clothes in the dryer so they last long enough for me to get sick of them and want to buy some new stuff anyway.

IMG_5023

Side shot :) One of my co workers actually told me this week I look like I’m starting to show and I just wondered where she has been for the past 10 weeks or so.

IMG_5027

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Tank- Target, Skirt- Gap Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Made by Me

I love love love this skirt. I actually wore it Saturday, Sunday and Monday with black, mustard and pink tops. It has a fold over waist band that I wear under my belly so there is no uncomfortable panel to make me itchy. I have a black one too from Old Navy that I put on every day after work. (The Gap one is actually much nicer quality and was not much more expensive since they have 30% off online sales all the time.) These two skirts are like my new jeans. They go with everything and I never want to take them off.

 

I may be linking up to one of these fabulous parties.

LinkWithin