Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #31


IMG_4935
Dress- Target- Cardigan- Target (Similar), Shoes- Target. Necklace- Gift
My camera was acting up and I only got one shot of this outfit. Thankfully it turned out! I usually take a lot more than one to settle on one that is acceptable. This dress is starting to get a bit tight in the bust area. I had to pin the know together because it’s starting to bust open. We’ll see if it still fits next time I try to put it on.
IMG_4941
Cardigan- Target (Similar), Tank- Old Navy (Similar), Pants- Target Liz Lange, Shoes- Kohl’s, Necklace- 10 Thousand Villages
I’ve mentioned it before but it has been very cool this summer. Just trying to stay warm in this outfit. Let me just mention I think my hair looks really good in this picture. I don’t know what I did and I surely won’t be able to replicate it. My hair does what it wants and it doesn’t like to cooperate with me very often.
IMG_4945
Side shot :)
striped shirt, shorts
Shirt- Oh Baby by Kohl’s, Shorts- Clothes Mentor, Shoes- Dillard’s
This is the outfit I wore to wander around the museum on our day off. It was actually warm and beautiful out. The perfect day for exploring. This is actually the first time I’ve worn this shirt because of the side ruching I felt like it was for a bigger belly. Well I guess that’s what I have now :)
pink shirt, gray cardigan, shorts
Shirt- Oh Baby via Garage Sale, Shorts- Motherhood Maternity, Cardigan- Target (Similar), Shoes- Kohl’s
I wear this cardigan a lot. It’s the perfect lightweight cover for this cool summer and it goes with everything. I wore this out to lunch on our other day off but ended up switching to pants later when it started to drizzle.

LinkWithin