Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happy 8 Year Anniversary to Us

 

I was going to publish my latest bump update today but then I realized it was our eight year wedding anniversary so I thought I was share that instead :) (Check back Friday for that bump update)

Eight years ago I married the greatest guy ever. It seems like a lifetime ago and  like it was yesterday at the same time. We were poor newly graduated college students working crappy jobs and living in a college town.

Here we are eight years later, with better jobs, a nicer house and a baby on the way. I wouldn’t have wanted to spend it with anyone else. So here’s to another eight years and beyond with my best friend. Our life is about to change again and I’m so excited for the next chapter.

P1010095

P8201416

P8201433

P8201463

LinkWithin