Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #30

 

Welcome to another addition of figuring out how to dress with my shrinking wardrobe. Let me just say how happy I am that long shirts have been in fashion the past couple of years because I don’t know what I would do without them. I have a bunch of tees and tank tops that I already had in my wardrobe that are just as long and stretchy as the maternity ones I bought.

Despite those options, many of my other shirts aren’t long enough anymore so I’ve been trying to plan multiple versions of my outfits so I can adapt quickly when the shirt I planned to wear is suddenly too short. Stretchy knit skirts are really keeping me going. I have lots of mix and match options with my multitude of colored cardigans so I don’t have to feel like I’m wearing the same outfit over and over again.

 

teal, grey and white stripes

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Skirt- Gap Maternity, Tank- Kohl’s Oh Baby Maternity, Necklace- Made by me, Shoes- Target

Love this Gap Maternity skirt, if I haven’t mentioned it before. I was worried it would look too casual for work but it looks good dressed up with a cardigan and statement necklace. A statement necklace is my go to piece for making an outfit work appropriate.

blue and mint

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Tank- Gap Maternity, Skirt- Gap Maternity, Necklace- Groopdealz, Shoes- Target

I was actually freezing all day in this outfit. It was in the upper 60s and I was dressed for much warmer weather. I mentioned it on Monday but it has been surprisingly cool for July and I just wasn’t prepared for that.

IMG_4926

Here’s a side shot of my growing belly in case you were wondering :)

purple and yellow

Cardigan- Old Navy (Similar), Tank- Cold Water Creek, Pants- Target Liz Lange Maternity, Necklace- Groopdealz, Shoes- Target

I dressed much more weather appropriate this day. Still not in love with the full panel maternity pants but there isn’t much choice in my wardrobe for pants these days so I’m trying to get used to them.

pink and black

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Tank- Kohl’s Oh Baby Maternity, Capris- Motherhood Maternity via Clothes Mentor (Similar), Necklace- Garage Sale, Shoes- Target

This is my it’s Friday, I’m tired, what shirt actually fits over these pants outfit. I think that sums it up.

Linking up to:

 pleated poppystill being [molly]

LinkWithin