Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #28

 

orange and navy

Shirt- Target, Cardigan- Lands End, Pants- Garage Sale: Motherhood Maternity, Necklace- Gift, Shoes- Kohl’s

Hooray for long style shirts. This one is not maternity but it’s just as long as the maternity shirts that I’ve bought. This is a good color combo I’ve worn in the past so I was happy to wear it again.

printed dress

Dress- Macy’s, Cardigan- Thrifted: Ann Taylor (Similar), Shoes- Target, Bracelet- Target

I think this dress’s days are numbered. It still fits over my belly but the front is getting to be shorter than the back. I’ll give it another try once it makes it’s way into the outfit rotation again but I’m not sure it will still fit right.

navy and green striped skirt

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Shirt- Target (Similar), Skirt- Thrifted: Old Navy (Similar Stripes, Similar Solids) Necklace- Ten Thousand Villages, Shoes- Kohl’s

I’m working hard to find ways to style this skirt. I think I might try it with the navy cardigan next. I wish I had a green one similar to the stripe in this skirt. I have my eye out for one since it’s one of the few colored cardigans I don’t own.

oatmeal and blue

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Shirt- Target, Capris- Motherhood Maternity via Clothes Mentor (Similar), Shoes- Target, Bracelets- Gabriel Brothers

Not sure if I like the loose shirt look as much as the fitted one but I like how it skims over the waist band on these pants instead of accentuating it.

pink tank and yellow shoes

Shirt- Kohl’s Oh Baby Maternity, Shorts- Motherhood Maternity, Shoes- Kohl’s

Here is my super casual weekend errands outfit. I love these shorts I got at the Motherhood Maternity inside of Macy’s when I was in DC. (I’ve seen them in the regular Motherhood stores too.) They have elastic in place of pockets and sit under my belly so I don’t feel constricted by the full panel. Plus they look cute too.

If you think these shoes don’t match please don’t tell me because I’m convinced they go with everything. I got them on super clearance a year or two ago and I really wanted white or black but this was the only color left. After I bought them I fell in love with the yellow and I wear them all the time with pretty much anything.

Linking up to:

 pleated poppy

LinkWithin