Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #27

 

red with black and white polka dots

Cardigan- Thrifted: Target (Similar), Tank- Old Navy, Skirt- Gap Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Thrifted, Belt- Thrifted

My new maternity work uniform seems to be very similar to my old one: cardigan, tank and skirt/ pants. It’s a formula that is still working for me, only now my bottoms are all maternity. Luckily, most of my tanks are still working for me since they are on the longer side.

 

printed dress and blue cardigan

Dress- Thrifted, Cardigan- Target, Shoes- Target, Necklace-Gift

Not sure how much longer this dress is going to fit me since it’s starting to get tight in the chest area. I was excited to find a different cardigan to pair it with since my go to color has always been black.

 

orange and grey

T shirt- Target, Skirt- Gap Maternity, Bracelet- not sure, Shoes- Kohl’s

I wore this out to dinner on the Fourth of July. This skirt is so comfy it is going to be a staple for me this summer. Plus it goes with almost everything in my closet.

 

neutral and black

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Tank- Old Navy, Pants- Motherhood Maternity via Clothes Mentor (Similar), Necklace- Ten Thousand Villages, Shoes- Target

Are you noticing a trend with these flat yet? They are so so comfy. I haven’t had much desire to wear heels and these flats seem to go with everything. I would love another pair so Target needs to hurry up and put them on sale again.

 

IMG_4820

And here’s a side shot of the growing bump. I stood kind of close to the camera in this picture so it looks enormous to me here :)

 

Linking up to:

pleated poppy

LinkWithin