Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #25

 

I don’t have too many pictures this week since I took some time off to go to DC. My outfits weren’t too inspiring when I was there plus I didn’t have my trusty tripod to capture them.

purple and mint

Cardigan- Old Navy (Similar), Tank- Old Navy, Pants- Liz Lange for Target, Necklace- Groop Dealz, Shoes- Kohl’s

I have had these maternity pants with the full panel for a couple of weeks after I got them on sale for the Target Daily Deal and I finally decided to wear them. The look pretty good but the full panel drives me a bit crazy. I found myself tugging on it most of the day.

mustard, white and black

Cardigan- Old Navy, Tank- Target (Similar), Skirt- Gap Maternity, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Made by me, Belt- Thrifted

I am a big fan of this color combo and it was pretty clear when I looked back at some of my previous outfits. I just got this skirt from Gap when they were offering at 35% off code. It is so comfy and I see myself wearing it a lot this summer.

IMG_4702

And here’s a side picture. This skirt really shows off the bump. I got asked if I was expecting at work so other people thought it was showing too :)

LinkWithin