Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #24

 

printed dress

Dress- Macy’s, Cardigan- Target (Similar), Shoes- Sears, Necklace- gift

I busted out the summer dresses. My bump is big enough to be noticeable and this dress accentuates it so I decided to finally wear it after trying it on once a week for the past four weeks.

 

pink and tan

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Tank- Old Navy, Skirt- Target, Necklace- Ten Thousand Villages, Shoes- Target, Belt- Thrifted

This skirt is making it’s last appearance for a long time. I wore it partially unzipped and still felt like it was suffocating me all day. I really need to find a new tan skirt to add to my pregnancy wardrobe.

 

IMG_4662

And a side bump picture :)

 

printed dress

Dress- Thrifted, Cardigan- Target (Similar), Necklace- Thrifted, Shoes- Target

Another bump baring summer dress. I think this one actually looks better in person than it does in this picture.

navy and mint

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Shirt- Thrifted: American Eagle, Capris- Kohl’s, Shoes- Kohl’s

This was the outfit I wore on Father’s Day. We had my dad over for lunch. It was cool and rainy in the morning but ended up turning into a really nice day in the afternoon. Theses pants are stretchy so luckily they still fit.

LinkWithin