Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #23

 

I almost forgot to write this post! At least it’s still Wednesday :)

 

mustard and black

Cardigan- Modcloth, Button Down- Thrifted, Pants- Old Navy Maternity, Necklace- Gabriel Brothers, Shoes- Kohl’s

I wore my maternity pants in this outfit. They are super comfy with a demi band but I had to make sure my shirt was long enough to cover it up. After realizing most of my button downs don’t accomplish this I settled on this one which is a bit longer than the others. I also put on a maternity tank underneath because my favorite white tank was not cutting it length wise.

 

coral and black

Dress- Target, Cardigan- Thrifted, Necklace- New York and Company, Shoes- Target

I’ve worn this color combo before and it works so I repeated it. I got my hair cut and I’m not digging my new bangs. Anxiously waiting for them to grow out a little bit one side.

 

mint and oatmeal

Cardigan- Target (Similar), Tank- Old Navy (Similar), Skirt- Thrifted: Loft, Shoes- Target, Necklace- Gift

I think I can get a few more wears out of this skirt. It’s not getting too tight but I have two ways I know how to style it. One is with an oatmeal top, like in this outfit and the other is with navy. Any ideas what other colors would go with this skirt?

 

blue, tan and black

Cardigan- Target (Similar),  Top- Target, Pants- Garage Sale: Motherhood Maternity, Shoes- Kohl’s

I am wearing earrings with this outfit but they never photograph well :( I scored these maternity pants at a garage sale for only $2. They have a full panel and are pretty comfy. The panel is silkier than some of the Target pants I’ve been trying out. I’m sure they are a bit pricier than Target too if I actually bought them in the store.

LinkWithin