Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #17

 

 

mustard, grey and blue

Cardigan- Modcloth, Skirt- JC Penney, Necklace- Target, Tights- Hanes, Shoes- Thrifted

I decided to wear this cardigan and skirt together but my jewelry was undecided. I was putting away this necklace I wore last week and I was struck with inspiration. I love mustard and blue together so it was the perfect fit. If I had put my necklace away like I should have last week I probably wouldn’t have figured out this combo. Yay for laziness!

 

camel polka dots and mint

Sweater- Old Navy, Pants- Kohl’s, Necklace- Groopdealz, Shoes- Kohl’s, Button Down- New York and Company.

I really wanted to get another wear out of this sweater before it gets too warm. I have a feeling it will make it’s way out of the rotation once the weather actually stays nice consistently. It’s such a great piece I feel like it goes with every pair of pants I own.

 

navy and emerald

Cardigan- Land’s End, Tank- Old Navy, Pants- Express via Ebay and altered by me, Necklace- New York and Company, Shoes- shoe store at the mall

I haven’t worn the navy, emerald combo in a while. This cardigan is still in good shape but I would love to upgrade to a slightly better fitting one since I feel like it is such a versatile color. This one is slightly boxy and a tad bit too short for my liking.

 

camel, black and teal

Cardigan- Thrifted: Old Navy, Pants- Thrifted: Daisy Fuentes, Necklace- Made by me, Belt- Target, Shoes- Thrifted

So I bragged about how I hadn’t worn the same outfit in 16 weeks last week. Friday, all I wanted to do was wear something soft and warm and this cardigan fit the bill. And it paired so nicely with black pants. Then I realized I wore the same combination already so I changed it up with a different belt and necklace than last time. Because wearing different accessories means it’s a different outfit right?

 

Linking up to: pleated poppystillbeingmolly

LinkWithin