Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #15

 

I’ve been feeling a little under the weather so I don’t feel like my outfits were that exciting this week. This felt like a “just get something on that seems work appropriate” kind of week.

IMG_4278

Cardigan- Target, Skirt- Target, Necklace- Groopdealz, Boots- Aerosoles, Tights- Kohl’s

I think this was my best outfit of the week. It was raining so I wanted to wear boots that  I felt like I could walk in the rain in and these fit the bill. Heeled boots would have been a bit cuter but much less practical.

IMG_4271

Cardigan- Thrifted, Old Navy, Shirt- Thrifted, New York and Company, Pants- Express via Ebay and altered by me, Shoes- Thrifted

I realize I wore almost the same color scheme two times this week. I think I was feeling the springy blue color. In my defense I worked from home in between these two outfits so I totally forgot what I was wearing the day before.

IMG_4285

Cardigan- Old Navy, Cami- Kohl’s, Pants- Thrifted, Limited, Shoes- Kohl’s, Necklace- Gift

This was my Friday outfit. I love how this cardigan is a little longer than some of my other ones. I could use a few more similar to it. I actually switched these nude shoes out for brown ones once I got to work but they never made it into a picture.

IMG_4287

Dress- Target, Cardigan- Old Navy, Belt- Target, Leggings- Kohl’s, Boots- Dr. Scholl’s, Necklace- Made by me

I wore this to Mike’s niece’s baby shower. It was only in the upper 40’s so it was pretty chilly but I pulled this out of my spring/summer dresses so at least I could pretend like the weather was nice. I still paired it with boots and leggings to stay warm.

Linking up to: pleated poppystillbeingmolly

LinkWithin