Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #14

 

mint and tan

Cardigan- Target, Pants- New York and Company via Gabriel Brothers and altered by me, Shoes- Kohl’s, Necklace- Made by me

I found a new way to wear my mint cardigan besides pairing it with gray. I was feeling super springy in this combo too. Nothing like light colors to put you in the mood for warmer weather.

 

graphic dress, red cardigan

Dress- Thrifted, Cardigan- Thrifted, Old Navy, Belt- Came with a sweater, Boots- Dr. Scholls, Tights- Kohls

I love how versatile this dress is becoming to me. It’s three quarter length so it will work in the summer but it also pairs well with my cardigans. Hopefully I won’t need to wear it with tights very many more times.

 

skinny jeans, cardigan, bubble necklace

Cardigan- Thrifted, Old Navy, Jeans- Old Navy, Boots- Aerosoles, Belt- Kolhl’s, Necklace- Sassy Steals

One more day of jeans at work! I went with a neutral color palate.  I’ve been dying to wear my latest bubble necklace impulse buy and this seemed like a great sweater to pair it with. I love how the necklace is a different size than my other ones. I didn’t think I would buy anymore but this one was just calling my name and I couldn’t resist :)

Linking up to:

 

pleated poppystillbeingmolly

LinkWithin