Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #13

 

 

IMG_4174

Sweater- Modcloth, Skirt- JC Penney, Tights- Kohl’s, Necklace- Made by me, Shoes- Thrifted

When it is not appropriate to wear mustard anymore? Can I get away with this color in the summer? I’m pretty sure I am going to keep wearing it no matter what season it is.

IMG_4182

Sweater- New York and Company, Pants- Express via Ebay and altered by me, Necklace- Made by me, Shoes- Thrifted

This time of the year I look in my closet and try to figure out what I still want to wear again before it starts getting too warm out. This sweater fit into that category. It’s still pretty cold but at the end of April into May is when we will really start warming up. These pants were a recent alteration that may end up in a post if I can get one together :)

IMG_4190

Dress- Thrifted and altered by me, Necklace- remade by me, Belt- Target, Tights- Target, Boots- Dr Scholls

I planned this whole outfit around these boots. Mike’s boss took his team and the spouses out to dinner and I wanted something comfortable to be walking around in since we went right after work. And yes my tights are purple although I feel like they did not photograph very well.

IMG_4197

Sweater- Ann Taylor Loft, Button Down- New York and Company, Jeans- Old Navy hemmed by me, Necklace- Groopdealz, Shoes- Thrifted, Belt- Thrifted

Last day of jeans day :( I busted out my boot cut jeans to wear and I forgot how nice they look. Although they felt so baggy compared to my skinnies. I actually wore a different pair of shoes with them but they were at work so I used what I had available for this picture.

Old Navy makes their pants too short for me most of the time so these were longs that I bought to wear with heels then decided they needed to fit with a sneaker so they got a quick hem.

IMG_4203

Turtleneck- New York and Company, Jeans- Old Navy, Shoes- Old Navy

This was my simple Saturday errands and then out to dinner and bowling outfit. I haven’t worn this turtleneck in forever to I decided it either needed to be worn or donated so I wore it. The collar is a little weird and the ruching makes it look wrinkly but I think I’ll keep it around.

IMG_4228

Dress- Thrifted and altered by me, Cardigan- Thrifted, Old Navy, Tights- Target, Shoes- JC Penney

Here’s my Easter outfit. This was planned entirely around these tights. I bought them in the fall and have yet to wear them so this seemed like the perfect occasion. I tried on a bunch of other dresses but the length on this one covered up the right amount of hot pinkness so it was the winner. We had a nice lunch at Mike’s cousin’s and enjoyed visiting with the family.

And on a separate note, this post had really made me want to make some new jewelry since I am wearing a bunch of pieces I made. I have a couple of projects in mind that I may need to dedicate some time to :)

LinkWithin