Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #12

 

black polka dot sweater, pink skirt

Cardigan- Thrifted and altered by me, Skirt- Target, Belt- Kohl’s, Tights- Kohl’s, Shoes- Thrifted, Earrings- Garage sale

I love this polka dot sweater but I have only worn it once before. I need to come up with some new outfits for it. It’s not hard to style but kind of gets forgotten in the sea of black cardigans I own.

cardigan and leopard scarf

Cardigan- Old Navy, Pants- Express, Scarf- Very Jane, Shoes- Kohl's

I have only worn this scarf before tied together like an infinity scarf. I have to say I kind of like it better that way when I’m wearing it with a sweater. I felt like it was in the way all day long, especially when I was washing my hands. Not sure how I see other ladies pulling this look off all the time. I much prefer the out of the way infinity scarf.

coral, brown and tan

Cardigan- Thrifted, Button Down- Thrifted, Skirt- Target, Tights- JC Penney, Boots- Aerosoles, Necklace- Gift

I used to pair this sweater and shirt together all the time but the pants I normally wear it with just didn’t fit me the way I wanted them too. Enter a tan skirt. It was the perfect substitute for tan pants.

mint bubble necklace, mint pants

Sweater- Target, Pants- Kohl’s, Necklace- Very Jane, Shoes- Kohl’s

Third week of jeans at the office. Technically these aren’t jeans but I would never wear them on a regular work day. The color seems too casual to me. I planned this outfit out for two weeks in advance and when I tried on the necklace with the pants, the colors were more different than I thought they would be and I almost ditched the outfit altogether. Then I decided they didn’t have to match perfectly and I happily wore them together all day.

 

Linking up to:

pleated poppystillbeingmolly

LinkWithin