Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIWW-What I Wore Wednesday #11

 

mint and navy

Cardigan- Lands End, Skirt- Thrifted- Ann Taylor Loft, Cowl- Made by Me, Belt- JC Penney, Tights- Kohl's, Boots- JC Penney

Love this combo right now. I have been trying to pair all things mint and green. I only previously ever wore this skirt with tan or brown but the blue helps to make it more wintery. You may have seen this outfit already as I shared the refashion of a lace tee into this cowl on Friday.

teal sweater dress

Dress- Thrifted, Tights- Target, Boots- Dr. Scholls, Necklace- Target, Belt- Came with a sweater

I love this thrifted sweater dress and I wanted to get in a least another wear before it starts to warm up. Also love these boots and these tights. Not sure how I felt about the dress and boots with these tights though. I usually would wear black tights but the gray polka dot seemed like a good idea until I didn’t care for the photograph. I still went with it anyway since there was no time to be wishy washy about it.

black and white with bubble necklace

Shirt- Thrifted, J Crew, Pants- Thrifted, Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's, Necklace- Ebay, Shoes- Thrifted, Belt- Kohl's

I felt so serious in the black and white so I had to throw in this fun bubble necklace to balance it out. This is the biggest of my collection and I feel a little self conscious when I wear this one but it usually brings a lot of compliments.

blazer and skinny jeans

Blazer- Thrifted, Tee- Target, Jeans- Kohl’s, Necklace- New York and Company, Boots- Madden Girl, Belt- Kohl’s

Jeans day at work again. I normally don’t like the open blazer look on myself but I decided to try it since it looks so cute on other people. I like blazers to cinch in a at the waist so the open look always feels too boxy to me. I feel like I was rocking in though with this look. I had to dig out this tee shirt from the summer clothes since none of my tanks had the right neckline or color to please me. Now I’ve got two mint and blue looks in one week. I can’t get enough of this color.

Linking up to: pleated poppystillbeingmolly

LinkWithin