Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #10

 

I have been having a lot of fun with these outfit posts! I hope you’re enjoying them as much as I do. It gives me a reason to be creative in the morning with what I’m wearing and to really think about what I have in my closet. I actually feel like I have more clothes now that I have to think of new combinations to wear them.

 

mustard cardigan, black dress, cognac boots

Dress- Target, Cardigan- Modcloth, Tights- Kohl’s, Boots- JC Penney, Belt- Came with sweater, Necklace- Gabriel Brothers

Sometimes an outfit I photograph doesn’t look as cute to me as it did when I look in the mirror. This is definitely not one of those outfits. I love mustard and black and I can’t believe I didn’t pair this dress and cardigan together before.

purple shirt, grey pencil skirt

Shirt- New York and Company via Ebay, Skirt- JC Penney, Tights- Kohl’s, Shoes- Thrifted, Necklace- gift

I haven’t worn this shirt in a while so I felt like it needed to get in the clothing rotation. Something about the way I was angled made it look much more wrinkly than it really was :)

grey sweater, black pencil skirt, red belt

Sweater- Ann Taylor via Ebay, Skirt- Target, Belt- Target, Necklace- Made by me, Tights- Kohl’s, Shoes- Thrifted

Two Ebay purchases in a row. I got a gift card a couple of years ago and bought a couple of things. I‘ve kind of given up on buying too much online because it never turns out like I thought it would. This shirt is a prime example. It took me two years to wear it. It was still new when I bought it and I couldn’t bring myself to give it away but I couldn’t find anything to wear with it. So here is the only way I have ever styled it. I think it’s the little key hole cut out that bothers me about it but somehow I like it with this skirt. Don’t expect to see me imagine it any other way any time soon lol!

polka dot sweater, cobalt skinny jeans, cognac boots

Sweater- Old Navy, Pants- Kohl’s, Boots- JC Penney, Cowl- Made by Me

Jeans day at work! A couple of times a year we are allowed to wear jeans if we donate to a charity. Of course I had to bust out my cobalt jeans. It was awesome to be ready to go out in the evening without having to change out of my work clothes.

blue cardigan, missoni scarf, skinny jeans, brown boots

Cardigan- Target, Tank- Cold Water Creek, Jeans- Cold Water Creek, Scarf- Thrifted, Target, Boots- Aerosoles

This was my comfy outfit to run errands and go out to dinner with Mike on Saturday. I love this scarf. If you haven’t placed it, it’s from the Missoni line that was huge at Target a year or two ago. I found it at a thrift shop when we went to Portland in the fall and I was super excited. It was in the upper 50’s on Saturday so I threw on my puffer vest with this outfit and it was perfect for being out in the spring like weather.

 

Linking up to: pleated poppystillbeingmolly

LinkWithin