Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #2

 

What I am realizing in documenting my outfits is 1- I mostly wear my gym clothes or pajamas when I’m not at work and 2- I need a better background for these shots :)

tucked in mint cardi, cream button down, gray pencil skirt

Cardigan- Target, Button Down- thrifted, Skirt- JC Penney (Worthington), Tights- Kohls, Shoes- thrifted 

I really like JC Penney Worthington skirts. They fit me well, they’re really nice quality and they are affordable. Loving this one with my new Christmas Target cardigan.

Navy cardi, orange printed top, camel skirt, knee hi boots

Cardigan- Lands End, Top- thrifted, Skirt- Target, Tights- Kohls, Boots- JC Penney

I bought this cardigan online when Lands End was having a super sale. The quality is really nice but I’m not a fan of the fit. I can’t wear it open because it looks too boxy and it’s a tad shorter than I would like. Looking at this picture it doesn’t look bad but I find I have trouble styling it the way I would like. It still gets lots of wear though because I love the color.

pink sweater, color block black and white skirt

Sweater- Target, Skirt- JC Penney (Worthington), Belt- Kohls, Necklace- NY and Company, Tights- Kohls, Boots- Famous Footwear (Steve Madden)

My other awesome JC Penney skirt and my new Christmas boots. You can never have enough boots, right?

printed shirt dress, red belt

Dress- thrifted, Belt- Target, Tights- Kohls, Boots- Haute Look (Dr. Scholls)

This dress is the reason I love thrifting. How could someone get rid of such a cute dress? Their loss and my gain. It was love at first sight. It was in the upper 50’s when I wore it, which was fabulous because I am on the fence about three quarter length sleeves in the winter. I rotate them sparingly because half the time I am freezing when I wear them but I don’t like limiting my closet options :)

 

Linking to:

pleated poppy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...