Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday


One of my goals this year is to start What I Wore Wednesday posts, so here it goes. I hope you like seeing my outfits!

camel polka dot sweater, mint necklace, gray pants
Sweater: Old Navy. Pants: Thrifted- New York and Company. White button down: New York and Company. Necklace: Very Jane.
My sister gave me this polka dotted sweater for Christmas. I was so excited to wear it that this is my second outfit already. I wore it with blue skinny jeans the other day. This was my more dressy work outfit. I  would wear it once a week if that seemed acceptable :)

black sweater, mustard cardi, gray pants
Sweater: New York and Company. Tank: Target. Pants: Express Editor. Necklace: Made by me
I had a mini crisis when I put this outfit together. I have only ever worn this sweater with a white colored tank but it was dirty. I was unsure about pairing it with the mustard tank, but I think I pulled it off.

belted gray blazer, pink skirt
Blazer: Thrifted- New York and Company. Skirt: Target. Belt: Thrifted. Fleece Tights: JC Penney
Note to self: take pictures before skirt gets wrinkled. I love this skirt. I really wanted a blue one but I couldn’t pass up a $6 clearance skirt from Target. I find I pair it mostly with black, gray and white to tone down the brightness at work and I have tons of those options in my closet. Fleece tights are also super awesome but I was a little warm in them since the blazer is also a toasty option.

belted gray sweater dress, black leggings, cognac knee hi boots
Dress: Thrifted. Black Tee: Walmart. Belt: Target. Boots: JC Penney. Fleece Tights: JC Penney.
Mike got me these boots for Christmas. I was dying to get a pair of cognac boots but I wanted a mix of dressy/comfy. I already have two pairs of riding boots so I didn’t really need another pair but I wanted to be able to wear these boots on the weekends. This pair fit the bill. I may be slightly obsessed with boots and if I keep these post up you will find that out :)
 gray sweater dress, black leggings, cognac knee hi boots, mustard scarf
I wore this outfit out on Friday when we went to see our friend’s band play. Since it was freezing I layered the dress with this mustard Target scarf for the evening.

Linking to:
pleated poppy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...