Monday, January 28, 2013

What I’m Working On

 

Happy Monday everyone! We had the coldest and nastiest week last week. The temps were between 5 and 15 degrees with wind chills down to 0. It snowed the majority of the week and it was gray every day. I have to say I’m really over winter right now. I can handle the cold better than I can the snow and lack of sun. I really need some sun right now!

I have been pretty unmotivated to do much else besides snuggle under some blankets on the couch with our doggies. They are great cuddlers and have been keeping Mike and I warm. At lease the temps are improving this week. Today it was 39 degrees outside and I felt like it was a heat wave!

There is one project that has been monopolizing all of my time. It’s this guy right here.

IMG_3698

I took an order from a friend to make a fox scarf. I’m using this pattern from Ravelry. This is the first time I’ve ever bought a pattern but I felt like it was worth it. It was really slow going in the beginning but now that I made it to the body of the scarf I feel like it’s picking up. I feel like it’s my ultimate masterpiece!

I am anxious to be done with it though because I’m ready to move onto something else less time consuming. I really prefer to work on under 1 week projects and I’m already over a week into this one with what feels like no end in sight. I just keep working away at it every day and I will get through it eventually, right?

Hope you all have a great week with better weather than we’ve been having :)

LinkWithin