I’m co-hosting the Hookin on Hump Day Link Party with Sara at My Merry Messy Life again this week! I had fun checking out all the projects last week. Everyone is so talented! Sara and I picked the features together and it was tough to pick them out. I am really liking the #1 clicked on link for a fun Valentine’s Day scrap buster project :)
Here’s Sara with the features and the rules for the party:
#1 Most-Clicked Link - Sharing Some Heart Art by Sharon of Felted ButtonI just adore the pictures Susan took of this heart she created from another heart pattern.
- #2 - Crochet Owl Bucket by Shelia of Creative Design
- #3 - Penguin Hooded Towel by Amber of Crazy Little Projects
- #4 - Made with Love by Heather of Dandelion Daze
- Please link your post back to me at http://www.mymerrymessylife.comfollow or grab the party button here. I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see in the header), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.
- Please, no Etsy stores or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
Let’s see what those hands have been up to this week! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.